OUR VISION AND VALUES
Our priority is to deliver high quality, safe and efficient healthcare to the people of Suffolk.
We take an informed, innovative approach to bring patients personalised, joined-up care within available resources.
- Our patients are at the centre of our model of care following the concept of “no decision about me, without me”
- We are committed to the "hello my name is" culture
- Our services are safe and high quality
- We are surpassing most of our performance targets
- We receive excellent feedback from more than 95 per cent of our patients
- We are working with partners to provide timely, appropriate, joined-up care
- We listen to our staff and have a highly skilled, supported and motivated workforce