Suffolk Community Healthcare is provided by a partnership of West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust and Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust. In addition our community equipment service is provided by Medequip, and our wheelchair service by Bartrams. Together we provide a full range of NHS community services to people across Suffolk, including:
- community hospitals
- community health teams - district nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, generic workers and healthcare assistants
- specialist services - continence, stoma, dermatology, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, epilepsy, neurology and Parkinson’s disease nurse specialists
- community intervention service
- minor injuries unit (MIU)
- speech and language therapy
- community dentistry
- podiatry and foot and ankle surgery
- a community equipment and wheelchair service
- enabling services including domestic and catering services
- care coordination centre (CCC).
Children's services include:
- Paediatric medical team
- Paediatric physiotherapy service
- Paediatric occupational therapy team
- Paediatric speech and language therapy team
- Children’s community nursing team
- Community clinical psychology therapy team.
See the documents below for more information about the services.
- For children's services only contact our core sites at St Helen’s House in Ipswich, on 01473 321211 or at the Child Health Centre in Bury St Edmunds on 01284 775080.